Q: What is the price to rent the venue?
A: We offer single day and weekend rentals. All pricing is customized based on guest headcount, menu selections and the overall vision for your special day. The base cost starts at $2,000.
Q: What does the rental of the venue include?
- Includes early access to the property to get ready, set up, and take photos
- Exclusive use of the Garden Ballroom and grounds
- Exclusive use of the private luxury Bridal Suite, sun room and veranda
- Exclusive use of the Grooms Suite with a private staircase and pool hall
- Onsite Event Manager to ensure seamless service the day of your event
- Access to the property prior to the event for bridal or engagement photos
- Personal invitations to our complimentary group tastings
- Custom clear drop sides and two heaters OR two cooling fans
- 300 White Resin Garden Chairs
- (24) 60" Round Tables
- (22) 8" Banquet Tables
- (5) Tall Cocktail Tables
- (1) 36" Round Table
- (4) 48" Round Tables
Q: Is there a deposit required to reserve the venue?
A: Yes. 50% of the venue rental fee is required to reserve The Winfield Inn.
Q: What is the bridal suite like?
A: The Bridal Suite is spacious and relaxing. It includes two restrooms, a dressing room and a spacious, sunlit veranda with ample space for the bridal party to relax and prepare for the day! Enjoy the ease of having your hair and makeup done on site, peaking out to spy on your guests, and making final touches just before heading to the altar. Take a look at the images of our bridal suite. >>
Q: Does the groom have a place to get ready?
A: Yes! The groom's party have a separate staircase leading to two rooms where they can relax and hang out before walking down the aisle. Take a look at the images of our Grooms Suite. >>
Q: Can we bring in our own alcohol?
A: We allow you to bring in your own alcohol with no corking fee. However, our bartenders are required to serve all alcohol once on the property. We also offer a variety of bar packages where we bring all alcohol and mixers to your event for you! Contact us for more information on these convenient bar packages.
Q: Is there extra cost associated with parking?
A: No. All guest parking is free!
Q: Do you allow offsite catering by another catering company?
A: For the main dinner and cocktail hour, you must use Word of Mouth Catering. Offsite catering is allowed after dinner as late night snacks. We are happy to say that The Winfield Inn is managed by Word of Mouth Catering, who has been serving the Austin area for 30+ years. A brief conversation with one of our expert planners will allow us to create a personalized menu for the big day! Join us for a group tasting by connecting with us on our Contact page, and take a look at a few sample menus.